Total Rewards: Striking the Right Balance
Total Rewards:Striking the Right Balance
This webinar will explore how best to engage employees following this complex pandemic situation. The presentation will describe how to build a total rewards program, focusing on what matters most to employees.
Suggested Audience: Managers and Supervisors
Welcome - Liz Swanson
Presentation - Brianna Jacque, Matt Shefchik, Jenna Bidwell
Upon completion of this presentation, you should be able to:
· Benefits, compensation, and engagement trends: what’s important in healthcare today.
· Finding the balance between competitive wages and benefits, especially following COVID-19.
· Turning results into action plans for organizational improvement relating to employee engagement.
Learning Outcome Conditions:
ICAHN is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
In order to receive 1.0 contact hour for this course, you must:
• Complete course in its entirety.
• Complete course evaluation.
Handouts provided in the Digital Library. Definitions for course terms are included in the HTHU GLOSSARY.
Minimum technological requirements: click Online Course Tech Requirements