ICDW: ICD-10 Coding February 2015 Monthly Webinar
ICD-10 Coding Success Monthly Webinar
Broadcasted: February 18, 2015
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM EDT
This month, Dr. Dunnick will begin the physician CDI series covering common diagnoses from chapters 1-4 of the ICD-10-CM. He will focus on what is new with ICD-10-CM and where documentation will need to include greater specificity in order to apply codes. Jenan Custer with HCCS will apply what Dr. Dunnick presents with a coding workout for all coders and others to practice. Please have your ICD-10-CM code books ready! Annie Lee Sallee will wrap up the webinar including a review of the task list and where you should be to date.
February Agenda ~ Part I: Physician CDI Series
- Introduction - Kathy Whitmire
- Payer Update - Dale Gibson & Leanne Layne
- Part I: Physician CDI series (ICD-10-CM Chapters 1-4) - Dr. James Dunnick
- Coding Success Monthly Training - Jenan Custer
- Task List - Annie Lee Sallee
- Webinar Wrap-up - Annie Lee Sallee & Kristy Thomson
For more info. regarding our ICD-10 program, contact Annie Lee Sallee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minimum technological requirements: click Online Course Tech Requirements