CHHS201-17 Customer Service and You
Customer Service and You
As healthcare modernizes, so too must our beliefs and attitudes towards those who use healthcare. It is important for all healthcare workers to have solid customer service skills in order to best serve the modern patient. This course will equip with you tools and methods for improving your approach to the healthcare customer.
In order to receive your completion certificate and 0.1 CEU credit/1 credit hour for this course, all learning outcome conditions must be met including a score of at least 80% on all quizzes and completion of the course evaluation.
If you have questions about this course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Recognize the importance of good customer service in the healthcare setting.
- Identify ways of leaving a good impression with customers.
- Describe methods of dealing the challenges of customer service.
- Appraise your own approach to customers and how it may be improved.
Learning Outcomes Standard:
Based upon Customer Service Best Practices.
Learning Outcomes Conditions:
- Listen to voiced course in its entirety.
- Complete course within 30 days.
- Pass final quiz with a 80% or better.
- Complete Course Evaluation.
- Handouts provided in the Digital Library.
- Glossary Terms provided in Glossary.
Minimum technological requirements: click Online Course Tech Requirements